četvrtak, 2. svibnja 2019.

S p r i n g colors by Dresslily

Hello my dear friends :)
  It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday! Here are the new arrival and you can find it HERE :)
 
I hope you are enjoying the first warm sun beams of the year as I do, in best spring mood and with, as always, stylish and newest trendy clothes. 

I want to show you my last catch from Dresslily .
It is this beauuuutyful white shirt which very fast become one of my favourites in my closet. You can find it HERE :)
The material is really nice, it is smooth and soft on the skin and the shirt is very light and comfortable to wear. 
It is modern ans I like the most that you can combine i with every color and with different stylings. Classy or casual, it depends on your style.
I bet that for this amount you can't get a better chatc for your closet. The color is just perfect to combine to any trousers and skirt. Choose as you wish, day or night outfit, it suits you well. 
I hope you will like it as I do.
Thank you for your interest, stay tuned for future posts and reviews.
 All the best and enjoy the spring. L :*


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar