srijeda, 24. travnja 2019.

New in from DRESSLILY :)

It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday! Here are the new arrival and you can find it HERE ! 

For more click HERE !

A few days ago I received my order and I can tell that I like it a lot! In this post I will show you one blouse and one bag from Dresslily.

This shirt is definetly one of my favourite. It is made of a very pleasent material. The colors and pattern are just perfectly fitting in to sunny spring and summer days. I like the size and it fits perfectly . You can find this shirt HERE !
This bag is very fancy looking with decent details. What I specially want to highlight is the good quality and used material. The lenght of the belt is just as I want and it is adjustable. The belt does not itch on your shoulder while wearing it for longer walks. I like the colour and it perfectly fits with this blouse. You can find this bag from Dresslily HERE !
I'am thankful to Dresslily once again for top clothing! 
Do you like it?

Till next time :*

Use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar